Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 22, 2013

Instafriday || life lately according to my iPhone


Life lately.


life rearranged

i’m linking up my weekly cell phone pics with jeannett {http://liferearranged.com} this week! i’m momaghan84 on instagram if you want to follow me!


me and sis as babies.  army brats. thanks for the fringe mom. 
what a baby giraffe looks like eating a donut. 

Wyn donut lovin. 


from the weekend photo shoots. 

vintage pamela. 
me new green shoesies.

downing some conversation hearts. 

melt my heart....


old window crafts. 
rooooooaaaar. 

be nice. 

impromptu picnic at the park. 


glimpse of them in 13 years. scary. 
80 year old paisley in her rocker. 


photo booth props. 
V-day photo probs. 


orange and turq room makeover. 
6 years on on Feb 9th. 

fav.  tutu love!!

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures!! I LOVE the last two especially!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)