Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Samurai Sushi

Our favorite Sushi place EVER!  A little hole in the wall over by Baptist Hospital across from the Exit Inn... Loves it!  These 4 rolls were literally gone in a matter of minutes, yum!  We went there for our Anniversary last month then made a quick stop at Tasti D Lite for some yogurt that we ate in the park and did some people watching, enjoyable as always!





LOVE THIS MAN!!!  4 yrs, wow! Big plans for our 5 yr next May :)  We take turns planning our anniversary celebration and next year is my year.  Big surprise in the works :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)