Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 28, 2011

This Monday I'm Thankful for...

I'm so very thankful for a save trip to and from Florida!

Harbour Heights, FL : Sunrise over Whidden Bay in Harbour Heights, Florida
{image credit}
After $300 in gas and 25+ hrs in the car I'm thankful to be home!!  (why in the world is gas so expensive??!?! it just shouldn't be allowed) 

I'm thankful that my sweet niece Jasmine is finally getting better after 11 days in the hospital (she ate 3 meals yesterday and bloodwork is finally showing improvement!!!).  Still has the chest tube and pic line in but is showing much improvement. Praying the infection will be completely gone and she will be back to her sassy self soon!  I LOVE that sweet girl!

I'm thankful for good times spend with sweet friends.


And I'm thankful that sweet Bennett is here save and sound! Weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 11 oz and 17 1/4 inches long.  I love her already!


 
 
Many more posts to come on our Florida trip documentation and the Mason Diaper Shower!!!  Get excited sweet followers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)