Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 7, 2012

2 Good 2 B True?! PB Fudge

I am the QUEEN of semi homemade, I live in a negative time zone and
love to over commit myself... so this is perfect for me :)
1 tub (1 lb) Vanilla Frosting
1 jar (16.30z) Creamy Peanut Butter
Lightly grease a 9′x9′ or 8′x8′ pan with butter and set aside.
Microwave Vanilla Frosting and Peanut Butter individually for 1
minute. Combine in large bowl and stir until smooth. Spoon into pan
and refrigerate until firm.
Warning: you may eat they whole thing.... And promise no one will know it's not from scratch!!
Enjoy (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)