Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

"Children are a gift from God; they are His reward!" Psalms 127:3

SO TRUE! I had an amazing Mother's Day with the 3 loves of my life. Each one of them has changed my life drastically and I love them with the most sincere and fierce love. The love that I have for my sweet girls is so overwhelming and deep. I require nothing in return and I would give them my last breath without a moment's hesitation. Until you are a mother you truly cannot understand this love, and I pray that everyone is granted the privilege to know this love.

Since being a mother I have been more tired, more stressed, more overwhelmed, more joyous, more happy, and more at peace than I have ever been in my whole life. I feel like we have a few of those Ahhhh moments in our lives. For me I have had three. Three moments where I have felt finally at home, finally at rest. The moment I married my best friend and forever boyfriend. The moment I had my first child. And the moment I had my second child and life hit super speed. I feel like I have been groomed for this my whole life; it is what I'm meant to do. I am mother and a wife~ and I love being that, I love saying that. I am so blessed. My heart is full!

Ryan, Wyndham and Paisley- my love for you is so overwhelming, you make my heart so full, I love each of you with a fierce love. Thank you for a blissful Mother's Day.

Love Always,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)