Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baby Seuss is on the Loose!!

I helped throw a baby shower for my new nephew and the theme was Dr. Seuss as that is the theme of the nursery (which is beyond amazing!!--planning to snag some pics soon :)  Had so much fun planning this shower, and it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself (: 


these are some of my favorite candy bar tags from the shower (:
 
  and here they all are in action:
 






 








cake pops and marshmallow pops :)


 seuss cookies of all shapes and sizes
drink station 


 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)