Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cheddar Bacon Bruschetta

The perfect app for when you have little to no time and feel the need to bring something homemade, i.e. more than a bag of chips!  I live in the negative time zone, so trust me, its quick and easy!
Cheddar Bacon Bruschetta
1 baguette (I suggest getting the deli to pre-slice a extra long french loaf for you, save you time :)
8 oz. pkg. of cheddar cheese
1 c bacon bits
1 c. of mayonnaise
1/2 tsp.   pepper
1-2 tbsp. grated onion
Mix all ingredients and spread on sliced baguettes. Broil until cheese bubbles.  It cooks very fast so be careful not to burn it! 
Super easy and they have been the hit of the past two parties I went to (: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)