Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sweet Paisley James



So after a little reprieve from blogging, I'm back.  Welcome back world, it has been a crazy 4 months to say the least.  Kids are amazing, true gifts from the Lord but they sure keep you busy and tired.  Thought a sweet way to enter back into the blogging world is with Sweet Paisley James big depute!

She arrived 2 days late on Aug 6th, 2011 weighing in at 7 lbs, 7 oz.  Labor was less than half as long as it was with Wyndham, only 7 hrs this time and delivery was speedy, incredibly speedy, less than 10 minutes.

It was a great and sweet experience. Another moment that has changed my life forever.  For the good :)















0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)