Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Can't

Can't. Can't. Wyndham's new favorite word, Can't. It's pretty funny
the context that she uses this word {but of course I can't let her
know that…}. "Wyndham clean up your mess", "Can't". "Wyndham,
finish your dinner", "Can't". Don't know where she learned this
from but it makes me laugh, especially because of her face, the
furrowed brow, the tilt of her head and the inflection in her voice
when she says it. I sure love this girl!! Can't help myself (:

1 comment:

  1. Seeing that picture seriously just put the biggest smile on my face. How cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)