Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Gift Exchange || Euro Vest

I'm not one to normally post a lot of pictures of myself, it's awkward.  However I really love these Euro Vests, and putting them on a mannequin does not do them justice.  So here are some pics of me modeling one of my Euro Vests that are going up in my Etsy Shop this week.

For the 3rd year in a row I did the Handmade Gift Exchange hosted by Craftoholics Anonymous.  This year, my partner said she loved purple, so I immediately thought of my vests!  Glad you like it Kassie !!









Here is what she gifted me:) And because I'm being lazy, I stole the pictures right off her post... I know, i know...  I love them!  Wyn has been sleeping with the Kokeshi doll, calling it her "wood baby" LOL!







And here are some pics of here donning the gifts I sent!  LOVE it!! Yep, stole this pictures too...




handmade gift exchange

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)