Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pursued

"Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're
mine. When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When
you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a
rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end — Because I am God, your
personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for
you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in! That's how much
you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole
world to get you back, trade the creation just for you." Isaiah
43:1b-4 (The Message)

Every woman wants to be pursued. Wants to feel wanted.
How romantic is that!
That "God shaped hole" in me that I remember hearing in a song when I
was younger. And ah-ha moment! That's what that means!! More
romantic than the Notebook -- sorry Nicholas Sparks, but true...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)