Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Euphoria ~ Fall Cake

Look at this CAKE people!! 




This cake is delectable birthday present from my wonderful sis-in-law Erin, at SWEET EUPHORIA DESSERTS!  She is one amazing bakist!  Think i just made up a word.  Talk about falling in love with Fall!  Look at those leaves, and topped with the elegant "P" in all of its glory.  Not only is it aesthetically pleasing but what lies beneath the stunning facade is a spice cake with some super sugary cinnamon frosting that will knock your socks off!  Well done my firend, well done!  Check her out on facebook or on tumblr. She also recently did a Chevy Avalance that is a must see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)