Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What I've Been Creating Lately


Isn't that one of the prettiest kidney beans you've ever seen?!?  We saw the heartbeat a few weeks back, the most wonderful little flutter, made our hearts melt all over again! Doc said heartbeat is strong and baby looks healthy.  Yes this is what I've been up to lately, creating a person.  Which is why I have slowed down on the blogging and crafting.  Its about all I can do do work a full day, play with Wyndham and put her to bed.  Thank goodness for my sweet husband for taking over cooking and cleanup duty as I just can't do it.  Man I am so much sicker this time around!!  Didn't get sick one time with Wyndham, clearly not the case this time around!  Maybe that means it's a boy?! Who knows.  Assuming that the nausea and tiredness wear off here soon, I plan to be back up to sewing, crafting, cleaning and cooking like my normal self.  All I have to say is Zofran is magic medicine!  Not sure I'd be surviving right now without it.  We find out the sex in March, OMG that seems forever away, I'm truly not a person of patience. Thought I would share this fun news with ya'll as Ryan and I could not be more excited, they will be 18 months apart!  We know we are a bit crazy but it will be so fun!  We know Wyndham will be an excellent big sister!   Will post pics of Wyn's big sis shirt as soon as I can muster the strength, that and christmas pictures-- on me, oh my is this little one doing a number on me!
xoxo
Pam

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! What exciting news?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big congrats!! Having kiddos close together can be hard,but they become so close to each other :-) We have a 3 year old, a 2 year old(14 months apart) and an almost 6 month old. Have a great day!! hugs!! Britt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! :) I found your blog through a guest feature you had over at Tatertots and Jello, and I'm now your newest follower! Can't wait to see how 2011 turns out for your newly expanding family!

    Follow me back (if you'd like to!) over at http://www.vereen-davis.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys:)
    I think it's a boy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)