Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

28 || 28

28 things for 28

1. I'm working hard to be a person I'm proud of and really like.
2. I'm starting to be a person that I'm proud of and really like.
3. I am a morning person.
4. I am the youngest of 4 girls, and the youngest of 42 cousins.
5. Breakfast is my favorite meal and I'm an avid coffee drinker
(preferably dunkin).
6. I love riding in cars but hate driving.
7. Mexican is my favorite food~ the non-spicy dishes obvi... baby mouth.
8. I love cooking, but hate doing the dishes.
9. I have great intentions to read my Bible everyday (yet I'm
embarrassed to admit the % of days that it really happens)
10. Yellow is my favorite color and Fall is my favorite season.
11. I've been to Chile, Brazil, Costa Rica and the Ukraine (would
really love to increase this list someday).
12. I love the smell of clean laundry and hate matching socks.
13. I love grocery shopping.
14. I like to start the day by making the bed, though it rarely happens.
15. Having children is more work than I thought, yet I still want more—Crazzyyy!
16. I prefer white chocolate over chocolate and ice cream above all things.
17. I am not very patient (though I've gotten better since having kids).
18. I like things done a certain way (I'm a slight control freak…)
19. I love mojitos, margaritas, Malibu, and cider beers.
20. I really like being pregnant (aside from the last 2 miserable
weeks when you just want that baby to come)
21. I love music~ singing to it in the car, dancing to it and finding new gems.
22. I'm not really into TV although I love a good movie, and like
quoting movies.
23. I'm working on having more joy and seeing the beauty in everything.
24. I very rarely follow a recipe when cooking.
25. I was born and raised in FL- and I dearly miss her, almost daily!
26. I always have several "to-do" lists going, but I couldn't tell you
where they all are at this moment, I even go to the extreme of making
lists for others and even putting things on my list that I've done,
just to cross them off – embarrassing but true!
27. I am a passionate person and a hugger.
28. My family is my life.

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! Love you friend!!!!
    Michelle Gilmore

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)