Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pineapple Casserole

Easy Recipe for the kids to help with and super yummy!  This is one of my favs~ especially with ham, or on Easter and around the Holidays, or even a random Thursday if we are feeling real saucy.  It's my husbands fav, recipe was passed down from my mother in law and I sure appreciate that since the way to a man's heart is through his stomach right? (:

Ingredients:
1 can semi-drained crushed pineapple
1 stick of butter (melted)
1 cup sugar
8-10 slices of bread diced

Combine first 3 ingredients and mix well.  Dice 8-10 slices of bread and add to mixture.  Make at 345 for 30-40 minutes or until lightly golden on top  







linking here: {serinitynow, I Heart naptime }

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)