Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Giving Back :)

Helping to head up the American Heart Association Fund Raiser this year for my hospital!  So far we are on track to meet our goal.  Orchestrated a bake sale this past Friday which proved to be an phenomenal success!  Yay for sweet tooths like myself!!
My Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins were a hit!
The whole kit & caboodle  :)


In addition this week I'm organizing the canned food drive for our hospital being put on by Gentiva Health to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank! 

 


Bravo for Non-profits and those who work there!  You make our world a better place :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)