Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Too Cool For School

This baby is just too funny! Not just because she is my own, but seriously she is hysterical! Check out these shots I snapped on my cell phone--hence the poor quality, sorry!

Rockin the fake mustache at 4 weeks old, do they make babies much cooler?  I think not. 
















Elvis Costello wanna be, takes after daddy.
 

 
just chillin in her chair, leg up and bottle in hand, milkaholic


just trying to fill daddy's shoes while he's out!  She did this with no encouragement from me.  She is too funny!

chillin at the doc's office.  look at those chubby arms, ahaahah, love them!

Love our peanut!!

2 comments:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)