Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Put On Your Party Dress

Wyndham loves a good party dress. Every morning when she wakes up the
first thing out of her mouth is "I want a party dress" accompanied by
her near tear face. And so we put on her party dress and immediately
she is smiling from ear to ear. She is ready to face the day donned
in her party dress. I love how something so sweet and simple makes
her so happy and spirited about her day.

By definition all dresses are party dresses... at least in Wyn's mind :)


Take joy in the small things. Dress for success. More lessons taught to me by my children. They help to open my eyes and teach me daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)