Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Embellished Dress {to hide a stain tehe}

I love hand me downs, so great for kids who out grow clothes SOOOO QUICKLY!  Wyndham got this hand me down cute Nautica dress, which will fit her perfect for spring.  However there was a huge stain around the buttons right about here:

So I embellished it with a little bit of lace around the collar, and it's good as new.  Actually I like it better now, so better than new!  Love how the hot pink lace matches the little Nautica tag by the mini chest pocket :) :)







Thifty momma hard at work here :)
xoxox
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)