Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spring & Summer Scarves

Some new scarves in the making: the Trap Scarf, Eternity scarf, Wide Eternity Twist Scarf, Satin Ruffle Scarf, Ascot Scarflette with Keyhole.  Til those are finished being made and ready for posting, here are some other spring and summer lovin scarves :)

ModCloth Scarf
YELLOW!! Anything yellow I love.  And Zebras.  Oh rock my world, i love you.
Outfit: Rag & Bone ScarfOutfit: Dorothy Perkins ScarfOutfit: Forever 21 Scarf
(side note, just bought Wyndham some coral shoes from H&M, that exact color, minus the wedge obvi)
Outfit: Alexander McQueen Scarf
Love a good scarf, any time of year.  Perfect accessory :)
{Images Courtesy}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)