Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Makeover Monday {old tank + old curtian= new dress}


Had this tank top that was from circa 1999 and is somewhat a belly shirt. To be honest I'm not into tank topping around with my midriff hanging out so I opted to make it into something because Lord knows I can't throw anything away--issues i know....

So I attached this lovely fabric {which happen to be an old curtian I had laying around} to the bottom.  I made 3 belt loops out of the left over fabric from the tank top. 





Also donned in the photos is an anthropologie necklace and a thrifted navy belt.  Thanks Jodi for your lovely modeling skills :)

xoxo
Pam

2 comments:

  1. so cute pammie!! way to go. and that's one hot hot model you have there (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you are SO CREATIVE!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)