Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Makeover Monday

Broaches ladies!!  Perfect accessories for any sweater, jacket, scarf, purse or pearl necklace!  What are your thoughts??

3 white wool broaches accented with pearls and rhinestones (made of a sweater I dislike, now something I LOVE :)

 1 giant white satin rosette and a tanny manny 1 with tan fresh water brown pearls (tan one is made of the remaining fabric from Wyndham's curtains, LOVE upcycling!!)

 Far left is the Plum girl with tan feathers (Plum is soo this years best Fall color), then top is brown made of an Abercrombie shirt I disliked and the other is the fun Fall fabric from last weeks Monday Makeover~ The Goodwill skirt Makeover


2 comments:

  1. I featured you over at Sassy Sites Trash to Treasure TUESDAY! Come by and check it out... don't forget to grab a featured button! :) Great job on the transformation!

    -marni @ Sassy Sites! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)