Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

thirteen point one

Took a girls trip to Indy this past weekend to run a 1/2 marthon.  For those of you who don't know that is 13.1 miles!  I finished in less then 3 hrs, which was my goal, 2 hrs and 49 minutes to be exact.  Check a few things off my to-do list in one shot!  Traveled to Indianapolis and ran a 1/2 marathon.  It was no record setting speed, but I finished and did it in less than 3 which was my goal :)  And best of all we are giving back, specifically to the Community Health Network.  Yay for Non-profits and encouraging good health!  Here is some documentation from our trip for your enjoyment!

 


 


 
so pretty, so fun, so happy

1 comment:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)