Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 11, 2010

Makeover Monday

For this weeks Makeover we have 1 fashion makeover and 1 home decor makeover!  Enjoy!!

Turned this goodwill dress born circa 1982 into an Urban Outfitters/Anthro classic!   And the beautiful Jodi to model the dime piece.  Enjoy:



Close up of the gem, a beautiful navy with fall florals. Goes perfectly with the handcrafted feathered barrette :)  Don't forget to check out my Etsy!!



And now Decor & More!

A fall wreath made of some twiggy's from my yard, some ribbon and fake leaves I had laying around from other projects and a wood "M" I got at the craft store for $2.  Total cost, $2, gotta love that!  Love this gem.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)