Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 4, 2010

Word of the Day

In an effort to expand my vocabulary I signed up on Dictionary.com and they send you a word of the day. Half the time I don’t check it, however today I did and loved it so thought I ought share!



Word of the Day for Monday, October 4, 2010
nympholepsy \NIM-fuh-lep-see\, noun:
1. A frenzy of emotion, as for something unattainable.


A frenzy of emotion. Oh how many times I’ve experienced a frenzy of emotion, for so many reasons! Joy, pride, love, fear, excitement, anticipation etc. etc. Nympholepsy. Thanks dictionary.com. Another vise for a case of the Mondays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)