Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Go Red For Women

Hope you all wore your Red today :)  I did, as did my sweet Wyndham and all of my department and most of my hospital.  Yea for read and healthy heart awareness and our support of the fight against heart disease and to help change the perception that heart disease is a man's disease (it is currently the number one killer of women in this country).  Thanks again American Heart Association :)  And all the red is perfectly in time for V-day just around the corner.  V-day crafts to be posted soon, promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)