Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Makeover Monday

Ok loyal readers, Makeover Monday's are back after a short sebatical.  I'll be 15 weeks this week and am finally over that crazy nausea and have got some energy back, yay!!!   For this week's makeover I'm posting a bracelet I made for the Beautiful Bethany for her birthday yesterday (whose maternity photo-shoot photos are to come once I finish editing :)

It is an intertwined silver bracelet with removable satin rose broach.  Here are some photos for viewing pleasure!








1 comment:

  1. I love these! I've been trying to burn some silk flowers and it's been a disaster! Hopefully I'll get it soon! ha!

    I would love for you to link up any of your projects to my Ten Buck Tuesday link parties!

    And I'm a new follower :)

    www.youngnester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)