Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet Baby Crain's Baby Shower

To Welcome Sweet Bennett Rose and honor the soon to be parents we hosted a cowgirl baby shower!  So much fun!  And so happy we were able to help bless these wonderful folks!  Hurry up and get here Bennett, my Wyndham can't wait to play with you!!  Mucho love Bethany, Jared and sweet baby Bennett!

invites from {here}



 red velvet cake pops with cream cheese frosting mixed in and coated in white chocolate, recipe to come ;)




Mason Jars with Sweet Tea, Water and Pink Lemonade!  


 Candy Bar Favors!



Just as I envisioned  :)


Jenna and her mom did an AMAZING job on the flowers!  Thanks gals!




Me and B :)

 B and the G-ma's
  Fabric corsages!  Planning to add some to my Etsy, don't you want to buy some for your next Par-tay? (:



xoxoxoxo!
So happy for the soon to be parents!


linking here: 

8 comments:

  1. love this baby shower! you coordinated everything perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Pam! Love the colors... love everything! btw..1st time on your blog! (Saw Nancy's blog post about your great baby shower on A toZ Celebrations!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! I love the mason jar drinks and the CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam!! I love the Country Girl Baby Shower Invitations, they are so cute! The red boots are just adorable. I am planning my daughters shower and I was wondering, can I buy the invitations online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually did the invitations and would love for you guys to come check out my shop. It is lynleekrotzer.etsy.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting your link Lynlee! Great job, thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those invitations! Is there a template for them??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristina, I do not have a template but you can purchase a printable from lynleekrotzer.etsy.com. She did an amazing job :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)