Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Crain

Some of you might remember my sweet friend Bethany who ran the 1/2 marathon with me, went to NYC with me in 2009 or helped me plan Michelle's 30th b-day 80's bash.   Bethany and her cute hubby Jared are about to have their first kiddo and are bursting with excitement over Bennett Rose's arrival.  I had the honor of doing a little photo sesh with her and her cute baby bump this past weekend.  Not only is Bethany drop-dead gorgeous but she's smart and is super-woman-for reals people! She does a ton for the community, Rotary club, leads a prison ministry, Bible Study, Won the Nashville Marathon for Sumner County and could probably kick just about anybody's butt (she still runs 7 days a week, sometimes 7 miles or more--quite a sight to see with that cute belly!), not to mention she completely kicked my butt in the 1/2 marathon - PREGNANT!  And she's humble and never brags on herself, so I wanted to take a minute to do so because she truly is a blessing everyone she knows.  Needless to say she will be super-mommy as well and I can't wait to see her in action!  


Here are some of my favs from the shoot.  So hard to choose!!

















Can you tell I love lens flares a little? hehe!  Baby Crain's baby shower is next weekend and we Hostesses are so very excited about it.  Will take/post pics after :)

xoxoxo
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)