Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 30, 2012

Guard Your Heart

Feelings should never overshadow your Faith.

Here is another encouraging message from Proverbs 31 Ministry that spoke to me this morning and I wanted to share.

"Victory can only be found by spending time with Jesus and choosing His Word as our weapon - not only against life but also against the enemy who wants to steal our hearts.

God never leaves us to fight battles alone. His Word tells us many times that the battle is His, but we must choose to wrap ourselves in His promises and believe that He's our Protector who will fight to the death for His children."
I love the verse that they leave you with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)