Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Claire

Oh baby Claire we love you already. Completely smitten! Wyndham insisted we bake you a 'happy birthday'; and so your mommy and daddy got some tasty sugar cookies frosted and sprinkled by Wyndham herself. You are gorgeous just like your momma! Enjoy these next 6 weeks with your momma! My girls are already missing and asking for her and they can not wait to get their hands on you! Wyn is already practicing "being soft" as she calls it. You are one blessed little girl baby Claire, not only are you beautiful and dearly loved, your parents rock! Excited and elated to see the nanny diaries continue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)