Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Citrus Salsa

 
 

Super easy! And I actually made this one up on my own, hubs and brother in law loved it.  And of course I loved it, what food don't i love??  I'm a big fat girl at heart.... confession.
Ingredients:
-6 oranges
-1 small can diced pineapple
-1 can mandarian oranges
-1 can diced peaches
-1/2 of a sweet vadalia onion
-1/2 of a tomatoe
-1 to 2 tablespoon minced garlic
-Salt to taste
Dice and de-seed oranges and put in mixing bow.  Drain and pour in all canned items.  Add onion, tomato and garlic (i buy the pre-minced, saves me so much time and I use it in EVERYTHING, poor husband, my breath must be horrible ha!).  Mix well.  Salt to taste.  Allow to chill and serve with tortilla chips. 
 
I had a bunch of oranges about to go back and wanted to make sure I used them, being the thrifting money saving mom that I am :)  Turned out fab and is now officially my new fav salsa!
What are your favorite kinds of salsa??  Feel free to share recipes!
xoxoxo
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)