Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grape Salad: A Great Spring Recipe!

A co-worker made this dish today, it was too good not to share the recipe!  Ingredients sound a bit strange together but it was simply devine!
Grape Salad:
1 lb of white seedless grapes
1 lb of red seedless grapes
1 8oz of sour cream
1 8oz of cream cheese
¾ cup of sugar
-mix altogether and spread mixture in a 13x9 inch dish/pan then refrigerate overnight.

Topping:
1 cup of chopped pecans
¼ cup of brown sugar
-mix together and "drizzle" over grape mixture before serving
Enjoy J

{Sorry no pic, but I promise it was sooo good!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)