Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Strawberry Cookie Tarts

Found this Recipe over at Me and My Pink Mixer.  If you've never checked out Mrs. Pink Mixer and her blog, you should, so adorable :)  Making this for our 4th of July cookout!! Really excited about the 4th in case you can't tell... planning foods to make for July in May, I have issues I know.

Strawberry Cookie Tarts
recipe from Joy's Hope

2  packages of Pillsbury Refrigerated Ready to Bake Sugar Cookies
1 tub (8 oz) Philadelpia Whipped Cream Cheese
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip
1/4 cup sugar
Fresh Strawberries

Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.  Place one Ready to Bake Sugar Cookie in each tin.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.  Remove from oven and use a Pampered Chef  Mini Tart Shaper to press them into tart shapes.  Let them cool a few minutes before you remove them from the pan to a wire rack.  I run a plastic knife gently around the tarts to help remove them from the pan. While the cookie tarts are cooling make the filling.

Combine whipped cream cheese, cool whip and sugar.  Mix with electric mixer until fluffy.  
Put filling in a pastry bag with tip and pipe into each cookie tart.  Top with a strawberry or other fresh fruit. 
Makes 48 cookie tarts.

ENJOY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)