Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Farewell to Winter

I thought an appropriate farewell to winter would be pictures from the Girls Trip we took to Gatlinburg this past winter.  Meant to post about this a million times and it just somehow didn't happen.  The cabin we stayed in was beyond amazing and it was so nice to have reprieve from the norm- no laundry, no dishes, no one to worry about but myself for about 48 hrs (but of course somehow I still found a way to worry about my hubby and sweet baby…. It's just my nature I guess).   Such an amazing time and a great way to kick off our new Bible study and kick up our feet!  So far I'm lovin the new Bible study!










 Cutest Pregger Ever :)
 sweet jod <3





Spring I welcome you, please invade my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)