Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Day

For Teacher appreciation Day I made these little gems for Wyndham's sweet Teachers, Miss Lindsey and Miss Becca.  WE LOVE THEM!!

I made little lables to tie on and I filled it with the follow: Assorted Lindt Truffles (UUHHH-mazing!), coupon to 1 dozen Krispy Kreme (which benefited Relay for Life :), M&M's, and flower seeds! 
Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!  Thank you for loving my daughter and teaching her to love our Lord while I'm not there to!

xoxoxo
Pam 
{Please excuse the poor quality of the photo, taken on my poor quality camera phone}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)