Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

La Belle Bride

OHHH I wish I would have seen this site circa spring 2007!!!  I loved my wedding but I feel like there are so many cool things out now that were def not around for my wedding day!  Between Le Belle Bride and BHLDN i'm obsessed.  Really I ought be a wedding planner... maybe someday.  Til then I shall stalk Brides and Blogs and live vicariously through my engaged friends :) :)
rustic barn wedding
It's the little details people!!
portland wedding
cowgirl boots, so wish i would have indulged in that!
wedding flower diy
burlap... oh for the love of burlap!  So rustic and lovely!
AND PLEASE check out the Wedding Inspirations Gallery, it truly is wedding blog heaven :)
sooo much uuuhhh-mazingness, check it out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)