Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Cake

Ok so I probably should have posted this prior to Easter because it would be a great Easter dessert.  And its super quick and easy!  AND LOW CAL- well somewhat ha!
 
Ingredients:
Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix
Pistachio Pudding (sugar free, optional)
Milk
Cool Whip (fat free optional)
Heath Bar

1. Start off by cooking the yellow cake as called for on the box. Then let cool (I had to cut off part of the top bc it bubbled up and I wanted a flatter surface to put the additional toppings on).
 2. Mix milk and pistachio pudding in a seperate bowl.  Once cake has cooled add pudding.

 3. Then top with Cool Whip.  Chop up heath bars and arrange on top- not only is it a pretty garnishment but also super tasty!

 4. I put in the fridge for an additional 20 minutes or so to let the flavor set it. Then serve it in a pretty bowl for added effect!  I think this is a perfect Easter dessert!!  Of maybe even St. Patty due to the green??  Either way it's just plain delish!!


   

2 comments:

  1. Your Easter cake looks yummy. I also checked out your sewing room redo. Love that. I love seeing how others do their sewing/crafting/scrapbooking spaces.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm officially going to have to hire you as my personal chef if i ever win the jackpot. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)