Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tomato Baguettes

So easy and always a huge hit!  Really you can make them anytime of year, but I tend to think of them as a spring/summer dish! 
Ingredients:
-french bread (baguette)
-garlic salt
-cream cheese w/ onion and chives
-ripe tomatoes
-dried chives (optional)

 First cut bread into about 1/2 inch slices.  Then generously spread the cream cheese on each slice.
 Dice tomatoes.
 Place 1 slice of tomato on each cream cheese covered baguette.
 Sprinkle with garlic salt.
 The end product!  I usually garnish with dried chives, but it's not shown in the pictures as I was out... but another option to keep in mind :)
Adapted this recipe from a co-worker dish I had, and I just love the simple tastiness of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)