Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wyndham's Dedication

We had Wyndham dedicated at Church 2 weeks ago, on 4-3-11 to be exact.  It was a very sweet ceremony and very exciting to see all the new lifes babies and beginings at our church!  It was a little unfortunate that this was right in the middle of Wyndham's nap time as she was a little bit of a pill and did not want to smile for Even one photo.  But that is ok because in some of the photos her scream kinda looks like a smile haha!  Ohhh my sweet Wyndham, you are so sweet and have the happiest disposition- but that is only when you want to.  You inherited my strong will, along with many other things.  I pray that you use that for good, and for God's glory!!


As part of the cermony we had to choose a life verse for Wyndham.  Ryan read it out loud to the congregation- thank the dear Lord I didn't have to, I would have stuttered all over the place.  It was very sweet and Ryan is always so well spoke, another one of his amazing traits!! The verse we choose was Jeremiah 29:11  11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
In all it was a pleasant day!  Jodi came for the ceremony :)  and was our great photographer as well :) Oh and lunch was provided, always love free food! 

We love you sweet Wyndham and we pray that you grow to love the Lord more with each passing day!  If there is one thing that we teach you, I hope and pray that it is to love our Lord.  If you do, we can count our attempt at this whole parenting thing a true success! Faults and all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)