Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fruit Tea Concoctions

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Arnold Palmer's and Fruit Tea's {especially the fruit tea at Blue Coast Burrito- if you have never eaten here I highly recommend it}. AND so I have been trying to come up with some of my own fruit tea concoctions to find a flavor we can enjoy at home.  I have come up with 2 that we find simply marvelous darling {said "simplayyy marrrvelouss darrrling"- i can't say that phrase w/out saying it like that, think i inherited from my mom... that and Sarah's Da} 


All super easy, which is always my cup of tea--haha, pun intended :)
Fruit Tea:
Apple Juice
Orange Juice
Sweet Tea (pre-made or 6 Tea bags and sweetener)
Mix equal parts of all 3 liquids.  I used a pitcher that holds a Gallon and half of liquid.  I used 5 tea bags, tied them together and set in the pitcher, add 1/2 cup of sweetener of your choice and fill the pitcher 1/3 of the way full with water.   Next I filled the pitcher another third of the way full with apple juice and then the last third with Orange Juice.  Mix well and chill for 2 hrs.  Remove tea bags, stir and pour.  If you feel extra saucy add a strawberry to garnish :)  Enjoy!
Arnold Palmer w/ Zesty Twist: 
1 can frozen limeade
7 tea bags
Sweetener
I used the same gallon and a half pitcher.  First I dumped the frozen limeade in the pitcher along with the water called for on the package directions and mixed well.  Next I added tea bags and 1 1/2 cup of sweetner and added water til it was almost full.  Still well and chill for 2 hrs.  Pour into stylish cups, garnish w/ a strawberry or lime slice (optional) and enjoy!
Do you have any similar recipes?  Let me know if you try this either of these & your thoughts!
xoxoxo
Pam

3 comments:

  1. That sounds really good ... I love different flavors of tea as well. If you have the chance to look at the latest Southern Living, they had a lot of flavored tea recipes this month.

    Super cute blog ... I'm visiting from Tatertots and Jello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm definitely going to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pamela! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)