Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 1, 2011

OMG Cake in a Cup

I literally just read this post, and immediately re-posted! Best idea EVER! Cake in a coffee cup- cooked in the microwave ~ Genius! Genius!


Without further adieu, here it is from Sarah over at Simply Step Back (by the way she has some UH-MAZING stuff!  crafts, lots of clothing upcycling, recipes, link parties & more- check her out!)

Cake in a Cup Recipe

1/4 c flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
1 egg
3 tbsp veggie oil
3tbsp milk

Add dry ingredients to microwaveable mug. Stir. Add egg, oil, and milk and mix well. Microwave for 3 minutes on high.

She recommends using a BIG mug for this b/c it can double or triple in size in the microwave.

Trying this tonight! Yum!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)