Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 18, 2011

Daily Bread

This was encouraging to me today and just had to share :)  
Answered Prayer
I nourish my soul in prayer.
What happens after I pray? There are times when I seem to be waiting for something to happen when all the while the "happening" is in progress. When I pray for myself or another, I may not see evidence of healing right away; yet a healing is taking place.
As I pray and go about my day, I keep my faith strong even though I perceive no evidence of improvement in my or another's condition or circumstance. I continue to affirm the truth of innate wholeness, and my mind is at peace.
Quietly aware of the Presence of God, I have a thankful heart that is receptive to good. I receive confirmation that God is active in all and the goodness of God is for all.
And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior."--Luke 1:46-47

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)