Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bennett's Early Arrival

Bennett is here (and 4 WEEKS EARLY-- I would like to take this moment to point out that I was pregnant 6 weeks longer than Bethany, sooo not fair) and she is oh so healthy and oh so beautiful!  Weighing in at 5 lbs 11 oz, she's an ity bity little thing. Have gotten to see her twice now and I just love her to pieces!  I remember thinking my little peanut Wyndham was small, but she would probably would have looked big next to her!  Here are some pictures of the sweet princess as proof!











this makes me very anxious for Paisley's arrival (: And yes these pictures are about 2 weeks delayed, this is what happens when you have kids AND work full time....

xoxoxo
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)