Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall-Full-Ness

We have had a lot of Fall-Full-Ness going on so am consolidating some to make it easy on myself :) 



So here is a Fall Full weekend. Lots and lots of Autumn-ness happening. Starting with a corn maze which lead to a hey hey hayride and a pumpkin patch and pumpkin carving. Then off to the bonfire with pumpkin painting for the kiddos & hotwheels and s'mores! We ended with the grand finally of Halloween trick or treating as a chicken (which I previously posted pics of, family just couldn’t wait one second longer so had to post it ASAP…. guess they just love their Wyndham!)

Cornmaze & the Hey Hey Hayrides:











Clearly he is sleeping on the job, luckily the ponies aren't going anywhere....







Pumpkin Carving:


Good job kids :)

Bonfire:
 Aiden said he needed to check the battery.
 I think he was just trying to impress the ladies...
 Clearly it worked...
 And then he's off!
Wyn loving her Aunt B :)
 My Family :)
Wyndham's sweetheart <3

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Last one is awesome! And yes...my little man is always trying to impress the ladies...such a gentleman! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)