Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Makeover Monday

Found this dime piece at the all wonderful Goodwill for $3.  One hem and a few darts later she is perfect!  What an easy and amazing makeover!  Your thoughts on her??

 Wyndham makes every picture cuter so had to use her as a prop :)
 Actually just a good op for a photo sesh :)

 Could she be any cuter?!?!

 full view of the dress...




Love the fabric!  So fun!


My inspiration:
linkredirect.htm.jpg from stylehive




my newest fashion love :)

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Stopping by from Embellishing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so jealous, that dress/skirt looks amazing on you and your little accessory is so cute in matching checks. What a beautiful family you are. ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo with your little girl, precious!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)