Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

This weeks Trash to Treasure

Found this little gem in a dumpster!  A dumpster people!!  So I threw a little stain on this beast and it made a wonderful rustic blanket rack.  Also please take note of the birdcage next to it.  That was at Goodwill for $2.  Mind you it was so beyond hideous in there with the ferns and eucalyptus sticking out in all directions.  But I could see the beauty behind it, even though hubby could not stop laughing when I walked in the house with it.  Took all the innerds out and shoved in some candles.  Vwella!  (Although it has been on my to-do list to paint white for some time now....someday.)  Loves it!!

Another shot of the beauties.
Linking up here again :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)