Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cluck Cluck

Some pictures of our little chicken on her first Halloween!  Made her some chicken feet shoes, and of coarse I procrastinated and waited until 30 minutes before we go treak or treating to finish making the outfit.  What is wrong with me?  Guess I work well under pressure not sure...

Daddy with our chicken

gotta keep hydrated

thats how she rolls


Loving her Uncle Jase

Close up of the chicken shoes I made.

Hope ya'll had a Happy Halloween!  If last night was Halloween that means today it November and the holiday festivities begin... wish I could push a slow motion button for this time of year.  Wait all year for this time of year.  All the fall-ness followed my the holiday-ness and all the family time and old traditions and the making of new tradtions.  Doesn't get much better!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)