Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Makeover Monday

OVERSIZED broach, inspiration of Emily's amazing broach!  Mine is a little bigger and made of satin.   Different yet similar.  Here are some more pictures of fab broaches, apparently they are the new rave!  Images courtesy of googles images and Vogue

And here is the beautiful Emily herself:



 on a purse

SJP sporting a Giant Broach 


 just love this whole outfit, wish I could pull it off!!

And here are the images of my handiwork:








xoxoxo pam

Linking Up Here:
Keeping It Simple BWS tips button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)