Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 29, 2010

My First Thanksgiving Dinner

Well it was an adventure but turned out pretty well!  Here is some documentation as promised!  It is the small touches that make the difference. 
 The guide to any table setting. An entertainers Bible

centerpieces  

 Place Settings :)



 The Menu! 


 Breakfast is a must for all the cooking.  Need some calories to keep up the hard work!  Cinnamon Swirl Muffins with homemade cream cheese frosting (box mix with a twist :)

Fall Ruffle Apron, buy yours today for $30 from www. debloomdesigns.blogspot.com
 

 Wyn's Thanksgiving Outfit, love her leg warmers!
 Ry prepping the Turk

Amazing Pumpkin dip, super easy!  Plan to post the recipe as soon as I get another minute :)






The Spread!

Turned out good, plan to try it again next year so it couldn't have been too bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments! Please feel free to talk to me anytime! Comments are always a good way to gage if my fashion sense, decorations, crafts, etc are up to par! Did I mention I love comments? :)